HAPPY BLOGMAS DAY 6!
Edit: I’m sorry today’s post is coming so late. Sometimes things come up that you only get to experience once. So you say yes, and then figure out the rest later. That’s what happened tonight. Admittedly, it delayed this post getting up. But I promise I have a really good surprise to make up for tonight coming soon (maybe tomorrow..?). Thanks for being patient & understanding. Much love Xx
~ Back to today’s regularly scheduled program ~
Today was my last day of classes for the semester, and honestly I couldn’t believe it. On one hand I’m relieved because my entire being is ready for winter break and to have time to sleep, blog, create, and do me. But on the other hand, I can’t believe how fast this semester went by and I know there’s a lot I’m going to miss.
With today’s reminder of how fast time goes by, I wanted to do something to help remind me to make the most of the time I do have. So, with that in mind, I’m sharing with you my winter bucket list. With the month off of school I have coming up, I want to have as much positive moments as possible. That’s why I love having a list like this to inspire & encourage me to do more.
WINTER BUCKET LIST 2018
- Build a gingerbread house from one of those kits
- Go snowboarding/skiing up the mountains
- Go to NYC around Christmastime or New Years’ Eve to adventure
- Bake cookies while jamming out to Christmas songs and eating all the dough
- Have a Christmas movie marathon with all my fave movies: Eloise at Christmastime, Elf, The Polar Express, etc.
- Go ice skating in the city on a chilly winter day
- Go sledding once we get a good snow
- Decorate my room to be holiday-themed and festive
- Put up my own mini Christmas tree in my room
- Spend a day gift shopping with a friend/relative with a coffee & lunch date, too
- Make my own DIY craft, like artwork for my room like I used to make
- Take lots of pictures that fit the winter-y aesthetic
- Make The Most Ultimate Christmas Playlist… ever
- Start a new holiday tradition with Erick and/or my family/friends
- Have a holiday party with all my friends once they’re home from break
- Travel to 3 new places before 2019 (I already have 2… what’s #3 gonna be?)
- Drive around to look at the boujee house’s crazy Christmas lights
- Donate gifts/clothing/books/food/money/whatever I’m able to give to someone who needs it more
- Read a new book from start to finish
- Set goals for the fresh new year
- & just be present in every moment
What’s on your bucket list this winter?
p.s. remember that surprise is coming soon, and be pumped for tomorrow’s post, it’s a good one.