I love makings lists, and that includes a Summer 2018 Bucket List. I feel it in my gut that Summer ’18 is about to be one for the books. For starters, I’ll be in Paris when this blog post goes live! Yes, me. Little suburban college girl. Going to Paris this May. I’m as shocked as you are, but also unbelievably excited!
But this is just the beginning of summer for us. We have 3 months to live it up and fit in as much fun as possible until the business of the school year picks back up this fall. And I have high expectations that this summer is going to be one for the books. How do I know that? Because I plan to cross off each and every one of these things on my bucket list.
SUMMER 2018 BUCKET LIST
- Fly to somewhere new
- Go on a long beach trip with all my friends
- Jet ski on a lake or the ocean
- Sail on a boat for a day
- Stand through the sunroof of a car with my fave song blasting
- Go to a summer lawn concert
- Make friends with someone new and learn their story
- Create a summer movie of my own summer
- Travel because of my blog (like how cool would that be?!)
- Have lots of late nights and early mornings
- Catch the sunrise on the beach
- Watch the sunset from a rooftop in the city
- Stay out all night dancing to my favorite songs
- Have lots of summer photoshoots
- Spend all day at a water park/amusement park
- Read some books I’ve been wanting to read
- Go to a rave
And last but certainly not least, my goal is to be fully there in every moment this summer.
How are you going to make this summer the best summer of your life?