Thanksgiving Got Me in My Feelings
But like, in a good way.
Actually, I’m usually in my feels, which we already talked about in this older blog post. Then Thanksgiving comes around and gets me even more deeper into my feels, and I just think about all the things I’m thankful for in my life.
So, this year, instead of making a Black Friday shopping list, I’m making a list of all the things I’m thankful for. I know right, so ~quirky~.
25 Things I’m Thankful For
- erick, the most amazing bf a girl could ask for (besides when he beats me in Mario Kart)
- my parents, who do everything they can to give me a good life
- pumpkin spice artificial flavoring
- my siblings (but only William like 70% of the time)
- the internet. imagine if we had to like.. read a book to learn stuff. gross
- indoor plumbing
- having a car & having the freedom to drive myself places
- being able to get a college education in a field I’m interested in
- my health
- Target. thank you for taking all of my money
- my friends for supporting me and being the coolest people ever
- no like seriously, very thankful for my friends, who love me even though I flake like 57% of the time on plans!! thanks for still loving me xoxo
- speaking of xoxo um hello GOSSIP GIRL
- music for providing me with a soundtrack to the movie that is my life
- my iPhone 6s <3
- over the knee boots <3333
- hoop earrings <33333333333
- living in the United States where I have rights like being able to vote
- being able to document life in photos + videos
- having exciting plans
- but also cancelled plans (living my best introverted life)
- and last but not least, YOU. thank you for reading my blog love you v much
What are you thankful for?
Tell me in the comments below! I love reading what you have to say. As for now, the next time you hear from me it’ll be December!! I’m ready to give up the pumpkin spice and instead hook myself up to an IV of sugar cookies and hot chocolate. On that note,
Bye!! Thanks for reading xoxo much love